Sizdev mission is to help clients make and launch amazing products with minimum expenses and risks. We only take on projects we wholeheartedly believe in. Our team develops new digital products that aim to improve the world. We accompany clients from the idea to the MVP launch and offer the most valuable thing we have - expertise in creating successful digital products. We offer our services to companies and entrepreneurs based mostly in Russia and the United States. The corporate offices are located in Moscow (Russia) and Los Angeles (California).
Sizdev is opening an urgent vacancy for a Systems / Business Analyst
who wants to be directly involved in the creation of innovative products.Candidate profile:
- A graduate of a specialized university with a degree in System Analysis and / or Related (Analyst-Mathematician, Business Analyst, etc.);
- Professional experience of at least 2 years in technology companies.
- Experience and knowledge of standards for writing functional requirements / business requirements / technical specifications for software development;
- Experience in the position of a system (business) analyst in the projects for the automation of software development or implementation;
- Knowledge of the databases basics and software development tools;
- Knowledge of elementary systems analyst tools and systems description standards (UML, BPMN 2.0, User Stories).
It will be a huge plus:
- Participation in the creation of unique digital services according to customer requirements as part of a development team;
- Collection, analysis, and management of requirements for digital services and mobile applications;
- Creation of analytical documents - technical specifications, functional specifications, catalogs of requirements;
- Interaction with project team members and customers (sources of requirements and changes).
Sizdev is waiting for you:
- English level of at least B1;
- Desire to understand new business ideas of customers and ways to implement them;
- Experience with business process modeling notations (EPC, Aris Lang, IDEF, BPMN 2.0, etc.).
- Professional team and development opportunities;
- Interesting projects;
- Minimum bureaucracy and maximum independence;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Decent salary;
- The ability to work remotely.